Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shikkoku no Sharnoth - demo movie

Liar-soft has a new game coming out on the 21st this month, titled Shikkoku no Sharnoth ~What a Beautiful Tomorrow~. It's the third game in their Beautiful series, although the storylines or settings aren't related to each other.

It's not an otome game either and is an eroge (despite the female main character)... so actually it should be posted in the other blog and not this one (I did make a mini-post). But the music... is just too good not to tell people about. Plus I'm just posting about the music... I was browsing for new PC game releases when I saw the title listed. The art is to my liking, so I thought I'd check out the demo movie... and the music just floored me. What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So getting this game X3
I loved Inganock so I hope this one as well....I kind of wish I got the first entry + fandisk in the "What a beautiful" series T__T (female lead right? is it linear or are there guy endings?)

and....RITA FTW!
Give me that song! (Full version release!)

Sharakael said...

What did you mean by "first entry"? Did you mean the first game in the series, or the first press edition of Sharnoth?

I don't know if it's linear... from the look of it, in the character profile, "M" is considered a main character as well. So maybe the point of view will alternate between the both of them? I don't know... haven't tried to play yet.

And yes, that song... it's a pity they don't sell the OST separately x__X

Anonymous said...

With "first entry" I meant the first game in the "what a beautiful" series. (Souten no Celenaria) sorry for my bad English ^^;

yes. your right that the POV switches. Not to mention the Cg is awesome as ever. M <3

The full version is awesome >_<
And as expected. The BGM is as wonderful as in Inganock. No generic (happy) BGM mostly found in eroge.

Sharakael said...

Ah, ok :) the first game didn't really catch my interest since the drawing style's not to my liking... but if Inganock and Sharnoth turned out to be excellent games then I'd have to go and get the first one, I guess... complete the collection .__.

I hope I can get to play soon... although I can't decide if I should play Inganock first before playing Sharnoth .__.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I have been trying to figure out where your sig pic in the Neo-Romance forums was from...it was from this wasn't it? Or was that someone else's sig...either way, the guy with the eyepatch...I must play this now <3

Have you gotten it yet? How is it?

Sharakael said...

That's not my sig, I believe it's niichan's sig in the forum :D

But yes, the guy with the eyepatch is M ^^

I've gotten the game; haven't tried it yet... I want to play the second game in the series first ^^;